Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
World of Logs: Raid Combat Logs

[Pinned] Introduction: Please read this first WoL

Dear Guildies,Here are our World of Logs Combat Logs for every raid fight I can record which I will make available shortly after each raid. If you choose to raid with us, we ask that you click on these logs and analyze your performance so we keep ...
Small Elvwyr 4y
Elvwyr1260Small Elvwyr 4y

Raid Logs for June 2013

Here are the logs for June 2013:LOGS June for Civility
Small Elvwyr 4y
Elvwyr1669Small Elvwyr 4y

5/26 & 5/27 logs: Spirit Kings, Elegon & Will Down :D

Fantastic work Raiders,:D I'm so proud of each and every one of you. *hugs* and Huzzah!!!! We downed Spirit kings in our 1st full night in there on the 5th attemt. here are the logs for 5/26Spirit Kings 5/26:D Then the next day even with lots of p...
Small Elvwyr 4y
Elvwyr1592Small Elvwyr 4y

5/26 Raid Logs: Spirit Kings (Civ first Kill on 5th Attempt)

Heyo dearest guild,Fantastic work tonight :) Here's the logs for Spirit Kings:Spirit Kings 5/26*hugs* all,Jess
Small Elvwyr 4y
Elvwyr1631Small Elvwyr 4y

5/21 Gara'jal Kill (on 7th attempt) and Spirit Kings for fun

Dear Raiders :DHere are the logs for 5/21. Stupendous job in getting our guild kill of Gara'jal aka Jar Jar Binks :) Also, our fun attempt on Spirit Kings was excellent- Got all the way to the 3rd king- Meng the demented. Nice job all this week: S...
Small Elvwyr 4y
Elvwyr1629Small Elvwyr 4y

5/20 Stone Guard (kill), Feng (guild kill) & Gara'jal Attempts

Dear Raiders,Here are the logs for tonight's 5/20 raid. Nice job, just 1 wipe on Stone Guard and T'was epic indeed with only 4 left up for most of Phase 3 on Feng who we one-shotted. Also, great work on Gara'jal attempts. Here are the logs:LOGS fo...
Small Elvwyr 4y
Elvwyr1202Small Elvwyr 4y

Gara'jal Attempts 5/14

Heyo guild,*hugs* awesome raid week all. Feng is down although 2 things make me a little sad. Logs failed that night and we had 7 guildies in raid so it didn't count as a guild kill. Still we will get him as guild kill soon.Please welcome our newe...
Small Elvwyr 4y
Elvwyr1202Small Elvwyr 4y

5/7 Stone Guard (1 shot) & Feng (Attempts)

Dear Guild,We had a fun night of raiding. We one shotted Stone Guard this time. Woohooo! Nice job all. Feng is still a bit persistent but we'll get him yet. All raiders, you must look at these logs and observe your performances. Come find me if yo...
Small Elvwyr 4y
Elvwyr1204Small Elvwyr 4y
Page 1